Thursday, July 29, 2010

I cry more at night than sleep....

Years back, me too was like any other normal person....living tension free....enjoying every funny moment of life....hoping for a bright future....and above all that, thanking god for the most precious gift he has given me, my Love and the dreams of having a life with her and everything like that...i used to dream....i used to live in it....with small small hopes....small small fights.... without knowing my life was gonna shattered in to pieces after sometime....



Its been years since i have even slept well. Every night starts with thoughts of her more closely than in a day and the sweet memories of the moments we have spent together, right from the very instant i saw her for the first time, up to the painful moment she parted away from my life....
those seven years which makes the most beautiful moments in my life....
those sweet memories on which i am still living....

Those memories fills me with her nearness and i have a feeling like talking with her, sharing every happenings of the day....
every fun i came across and want to tell her....
every new stuff i saw and wished to buy for her....
every new places i visited, were i wished to have her too as my company....
every long rides i take, on which i missed her closeness....
every good news for which i wish, she should be the first person to hear from me and
every sad situations i had to face in which, i really longed for her to be by my side as support forever....

But when i am back from thoughts, i realize that i am all alone, in a closed room with my love no longer near me....and everything seems to fade away before my eyes....and a feeling of vacuum pierce my heart....with deep pain inside i close my eyes....failing to stop the tears flowing down my cheek....and i become more and more weak....slowly loosing my energy....i feel like dying....and i really wish like i die....


With closed eyes and paining neck coz of crying hard ,i wholeheartedly wish her to be around me, and console me with her presence and makes me feel that she is always with me....coz i know she too cant see me crying....
Missing her very badly....
In every moment of my life....


And sure the night would have gone and i forget to sleep like always....





PS: Only a few friends know about my state of mind and what i am going through now and how every single night of my life are getting equipped that, they may even misunderstand me for not responding to them if ever they happen to contact me or wish to have message/chat with me that time....still i wish to be alone only....in thoughts of her in my own world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmm.. So how do you feel about my post? Is it good enough? I really wish to hear from you about the same. Why don't you put it in few words here?

Also in time, check back here later coz, i will try my best to reply each of your comments. Take care and happy reading!! :)