Friday, May 14, 2010

Im obsessed with number " 4 "

Getting in love with a number is very easy....It can start anytime, without any reason, like being one's lucky number itself. But not that much easy, when our mind strongly goes behind it and always wish its presence in everything we do....


            Yup,  i am talking about, how a number got influenced in my life, the number '4'. In search of the origin of that love, its not just months, but years itself through which, the very number has found a valuable place in my heart. It may seem strange for others , but now it has become more or like a part of my life...


             When ever i am about to select a lottery number, my eyes keep on searching for those containing '4'. If ever i am given to select anything from the list, my selection will be most probably '4'. When comes to situation of any objective type questions and if i failed to get the correct answer, i just go for the 4th option. Any key chains which contains that number attractive makes me so much drive inside to own it.  If i keep on telling, then there a lot of things, even on minute details like putting dots at the end of a continous line....

          While playing sudoku the very number i start looking for to fill first is '4'. If ever i purchase things from shops like soft drink can or chocolates, i always took 4 of them. For that very love i have even put '4' as graphics on the visor of my bike. No wonder my email id contains the same number, that too twice..!!


          Yes, '4' relates to no one else, other than my baby,
my lost love, 
her name itself.... 

Its coz of that only, even my mobile numbers "99**47**6*", "9*44*4**7*" and "8**7*7**44" too contains the very '4' along with my name '7' (full name) ; a symbol of how much she is still living inside me....now and 4ever....


PS: I am sure , You will be thinking now,that this guy is really out of mind!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmm.. So how do you feel about my post? Is it good enough? I really wish to hear from you about the same. Why don't you put it in few words here?

Also in time, check back here later coz, i will try my best to reply each of your comments. Take care and happy reading!! :)