Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its just me who remains....

Faces....a lot of them....which i have seen while passing through all my life....some familiar ....and some unfamiliar....every face had a different story to tell of their own.... some welcomed me to be a part of it....while some just shared a story and went off....But of which, a few where there, who had time for me...for hearing my story....and evoke my memories....and its that short , but beautiful time by which i live again in my world with her....

               Being in love is the most wonderful thing in this world, and its value is only realized fully when u come to loose it....no matter you blame it on fate or self or anything....its the most painful thing one can bear in his entire life....may be ie why its said like love is heartfelt....sure its true....Sharing my story have only gifted tears in the eyes of others and sympathy in their heart....may be our love is so true that, after sharing my story everyone seems to have an influence of it and just setup to make everything alright....even without knowing the story fully....without realizing that they are really helpless....I thank everyone of them for their love for me....the time they actually spent for me....the time through which they had really made me travel with her....

But in the end, i realize its just me who remains alone, accompanied by her thoughts and living in our own world....hoping for a day....which will come....when i will be the same butterfly for her....waiting with open hands....with the immense love treasured inside my heart all these years only for my baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmm.. So how do you feel about my post? Is it good enough? I really wish to hear from you about the same. Why don't you put it in few words here?

Also in time, check back here later coz, i will try my best to reply each of your comments. Take care and happy reading!! :)