Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The song made me lost in memories....


              Even though i love to hear songs, i rarely find any time in a day, to hear songs using headset, since i will be busy social networking and checking mails. So i used to hear the selected or newly downloaded songs , in background while, i will be busy working in my PC, which me too only slightly interested, since i cant enjoy the song whole heartedly during the whole chat, post, scrap hush bush...
          But what happened today is , a little change in routine. I normally wont switch off the PC while having dinner or most times i had the dinner too, in front of the PC only.. Thought of spending a few minuts before  the TV and watch the comedy shows, i left my room with PC off and have dinner. The bluffs going on TV could hardly catch the attention of my mind that, i simply started scrolling the music playlist in my smartphone, when i came through an unnamed track which one of my students had given me a day before..It was Pular Manju Pol from the Album En Jeevane..
                 Though the song was released pretty long before, it somehow made my mind flow along with the lyrics the moment i hear from the mobile itself. As soon as i finished my dinner, my eyes was very searching for the headset and occupied my usual corner in my bed from were i used to read magazines. It was really like a beautiful experience , since i have not been using headset for hearing song for a long time and i really felt like the female voice is singing close to my heart...just like i have always felt my baby..yes my love,baby...she use to sing well, though i have chance to hear it through phone only, lot of times..but every time, my closed eyes through out her song makes me, feel her presence close to my heart...
        Not sure, is it the female voice in the song or the lyrics which pulled me back to memories of her so deeply..or is it reminding me again and again, how beautifully she still lives inside me..now and forever...

        My music player is still playing the song and i am lost in thoughts of her, but with happiness inside my heart, that she is accompanying me in this lonely night..Miss you dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hmmm.. So how do you feel about my post? Is it good enough? I really wish to hear from you about the same. Why don't you put it in few words here?

Also in time, check back here later coz, i will try my best to reply each of your comments. Take care and happy reading!! :)